Brentwood Beer and Wine Festival applications will be accepted through September 1st. All festival proceeds to benefit the ACE foundation.
Winery representatives will be provided 2 General Admission passes when entering the festival gate.
Brentwood Beer and Wine Festival
winery Applications Now Open
If you are a craft brewery interested in showcasing your beers in front of hundreds of event-goers, being a part of the Brentwood Beer and Wine Festival is for you! Please use our Winery Inquiry form below and one of our team members will contact you shortly.
Check-in and load-in are on Saturday, October 29th, from 6 am to 10 am. All brewery vendors must provide their own 10′ x 10’ tents that meet Williamson County Fire Code regulations.
Brewery Booth Guidelines
Brentwood Beer Festival will follow any safety/health protocols mandated by Williamson county officials and provide the following for your booth:
- Space in the lawn, 10’x10’
- Ice (You will need to bring ice bins and jockey boxes)
- One 4’x8′ table for serving (feel free to bring branded table throws, runners, or banners)
- Brewfest sampling glasses for (three-ounce pours) 3 oz. sample
- Security and personnel to verify ages of the ticket holders
- Bring your own volunteers to pour, no more than two total reps, they must register when entering the festival
Each participating brewery will supply the craft-style beer of their choice to be served and the required pouring equipment. Each participating vendor is encouraged to offer, for sale to the attendees, any promotional merchandise for their brands. The sale of merchandise and collection of money for such merchandise will be the responsibility of the individual vendor.
All vendors will hold harmless the Brentwood Beer and Wine Festival from any dispute and collection of any money for merchandising materials sold by the vendor.
Can we choose our location?
Is electrical power available?
Are electric generators allowed?
9100 Crockett Rd
Brentwood, TN 37027